- 4 8-ounce boneless chicken thighs with skin
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon MSG
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 pound ham, cut about ½-inch thick
- 4-ounce block feta
- 2 green onions, cut in half lengthwise, and then into thirds widthwise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the ham into ½-inch x 4-inch rectangles. Cut the Feta into 1-ounce pieces about the same size as the ham.
- Place each chicken thigh skin side down on a cutting board. Sprinkle evenly with black pepper and MSG. Top each with ½ teaspoon of mustard and spread evenly.
- Put the ham and feta in the center of the chicken where the bone used to be. Place 3 pieces of the green onion next to the ham and cheese. Fold the chicken over so that the thighs return to their bone-in appearance.
- Place in a baking dish, skin side up and seam side down.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes until the chicken is crispy, cooked through, and tender.